Google works with libraries to determine which journals and papers they've subscribed to electronically, and then links to articles from those sources when they're available. Once you configure the Library Links settings in Google Scholar, links to the full text of articles will display in your Google Scholar results when they are available through Simmons Library.
Use Google Scholar From On-Campus
To make these links appear, just access Google Scholar from any Simmons computer and the links will automatically be included.
Configure Google Scholar From Off-Campus
- Click on Settings link in the upper right corner of Google Scholar.
- Choose "Library Links" on the left, type Simmons Library and click the "Search" button.
- If prompted, check "Simmons College - Check Simmons Full Text" from the list of results.
- Click the blue "Save" button.
- Start searching Googel Scholar with links to your library's resources (you may need to authenticate yourself to access these resources).