Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding E-Books in the Library Catalog
- Go to the catalog's Advanced Search page:
- In the search field, enter the title of the book. If you're looking for just a book chapter, you'll still search for the title of the whole book.
- Under Search Options, in the Format list, click eBook.
- Click Find.
- Click on the title of the ebook you would like to view.
- Click the "Access E-Book" link. You will be redirected to the e-book host.
- To view the e-book, navigate the links. Tip: If the book is an EBSCO holding, click PDF Full Text or Download Offline.
Need help downloading or accessing an e-book? Contact the librarians at Simmons: