- Go to the catalog's Advanced Search page:
- In the search field, enter the title of the book. If you're looking for just a book chapter, you'll still search for the title of the whole book.
- Under Search Options, in the Format list, click eBook.
- Click Find.
- Click on the title of the ebook you would like to view.
- Click the "Access E-Book" link. You will be redirected to the e-book host.
- To view the e-book, navigate the links. Tip: If the book is an EBSCO holding, click PDF Full Text or Download Offline.
Need help downloading or accessing an e-book? Contact the librarians at Simmons: