Skip to main content
Week thirteen- Research and Presentations
- Benoit, Gerald. Toward A Critical Theoretic Perspective in Information Systems, Library Quarterly, October 2002, pp. 441-471
- Baudrillard, Jean. The System of Collecting," In The Cultures of Collecting, edited by John Elsner and Roger Cardinal, pp. 7-24. [AM235 .C85 1994]
- Benjamin, Walter. The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction. 1935
- Budd, John. What We Say About Research: Rhetoric and Argument in Library and Information Science, Library Quarterly, April 2006, p. 220-240.
- Hjørland, Birger. The Epistemological Lifeboat.
- Habermas, Jürgen. The structural transformation of the public sphere : an inquiry into a category of bourgeois society , HM24 .H2713 1989
- Mingers & Willcocks. Social theory and philosophy for information systems, HM851 .S653 2004
- Hjørland, Birger “Methodological Consequences of Information Science.” In Information Seeking and Subject Representation , Z695 .H694 1997
- McKenzie, Donald F. Bibliography and the Sociology of Texts. Cambridge University Press, 1999. [Z1001 .M398 1999]