Skip to main content
Week Five - Information Science and Other Domains
- Saracevic, Telko. What is information science?
- Shortliffe, Medical Informatics: Computer Applications in Health Care and Biomedicine. Note: On Order
- Benoit, Gerald. Text mining. In B. Cronin (Ed.), Annual Review of Information Science and Technology (ARIST), vol. 36, pp. 265-310. Medford, NJ: Information Today [Reference Z699.A1 A65]
- Herst, Marti. What is Text Mining?, Untangling Text Data, Data Mining, Information Visualization for Text Analysis
- Rayward, Boyd W. History and Historiography of Information Science, Information Processing & Managagement, 1996, pp. 3-17
- Shera, Jesse H. "Librarianship and Information Science", in the Study of Information: Interdisciplinary Messages, pp. 379-388 Thanks, Noel!