Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this toolkit as guidance on how to make documents, web pages, and videos accessible for all users including:
- People who use screen readers
- People who have low vision
- People who are color blind
- People who navigate web pages with a keyboard instead of a mouse
- People who use a phone or a tablet
- People who are neurodivergent
- People with slow or unreliable internet connection
To get to know different types of users and their experiences, read user stories from w3.org.
This toolkit was designed using WCAG guidelines for accessibility. Learn more about WCAG, view the 2.1 guidelines, and view w3.org's Quick Reference on How to Meet WCAG.
Explore Other Accessibility Toolkits & Resources
There are many other helpful toolkits, tutorials, and resources that might include more information, clarifications, or different approaches.